These were so good!
are me and hollie tumblr famous now?
blueberry chocolate chip pancake muffins
Blueberry crunch muffins for breakfast ((: Nom nom nom.
Make your own damn Blueberry Honey Cornmeal Muffins
Mango, honeydew green tea and vanilla muffin. I love muffins.
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 1 bag (16 oz) frozen vegetables
- 2 cans (10 oz) cream of chicken
- 2 cans (8 ct) flaky butter tastin biscuits
- 1 tsp italian seasoning
- nonstick cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375.
- Cook frozen vegetables as directed on the bag. In separate pan, heat cream of chicken soup according to the directions on the can.
- Lightly spray muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into eight biscuits; separate each biscuit into two layers. Place eight biscuit halves in sprayed muffin cups pressing to cover the sides and bottom.
- Once the frozen veggies are done; drain and combine with cream of chicken soup. Add the diced cooked chicken breast, garlic powder and black pepper and combine well.
- Add a little over a tablespoon of the mixture into the lined muffin cup. Place the remaining biscuit halves over the filled muffin cups and gently seal each biscuit.
- Spread each biscuit top with melted butter and sprinkle with italian seasoning.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
This recipe makes 16 muffins with a little mixture left over. I’m sure if you bought another can of biscuits, you could get 24 out of it.